- Browse our adoptable dogs
- Fill out an Adoption Application
- Our Adoption Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days (our staff are our of the office at adoption fairs on weekends) to review your application
After you are approved
- Meet your potential new best friend at a private meet and greet or at an adoption fair
- Take your dog home for a week-long FOSTER-to-ADOPT* trial period (aka FTA)
- We provide food, crate, any medical supplies
- Review the handouts
- Our Foster Mentor contacts you within a few days to check in and help with any questions or concerns
- One of our volunteers will perform a home inspection to ensure a safe and happy environment for your new pet.
- Decide if you want to adopt the dog
- If Yes, let us know ASAP so we can arrange for your to finalize your adoption at our next adoption fair
- Adoption fees are $300 for adult dogs (over 6 months)
- You return the crate, collar, leash and supplies, you keep the red tag
- We transfer all shelter and medical records to your in our online-system
- We transfer the dog’s microchip into your name using FoundAnimals.org
- Family Photo!
- If No, let us know ASAP so we can arrange for your to drop off your dog at our next adoption fair
- You return the crate, collar, leash and supplies
- If you would like to be matched with a different dog let us know, and we can review what didn’t work out and who may be a better fit for your lifestyle
If you find more than one dog that fits your criteria, you do not need to fill out multiple applications, simply enter all the dogs that you are interested in on one application.
*Foster to adopt applies to all dogs over 6 months, but does not apply to puppies who are considered “straight adoptions”. Our foster-to-adopt program insures a higher rate of successful adoptions because the pressure to decide in the moment is removed. Puppies 2-3months are $400, puppies 3-6 months are $350
Still not finding the right dog? Have no fear! We rescue new dogs every week. You can also tell us what you are looking for and we will let our rescuer know to keep an eye out for that perfect match.
You may also visit any one of our adoption fairs to meet our dogs in person, take them for a walk, and spend some time with them to find that special connection. You can fill out an application and be interviewed for approval on the spot!