What is a WHISTLE GPS?
A Whistle is an advanced pet tracking system that uses both bluetooth and cellular services to track lost pets up to 3000 miles away!
How to Charge
Remove the Whistle from your dog’s collar by pushing down on the DETACHMENT TAB and sliding the tracker up and out.
The Whistle has an internal rechargeable battery that, in typical use, should last for around 10 days.
- Attach the cable of the Whistle charging dock to any USB-compatible charging device, such as a powered USB port on your computer, a generic USB charging plug or the Apple charging base that came with your iOS device.
- Use a dry cloth to gently wipe the charging contact on the underside of the Whistle device.
- Align the underside of the Whistle device with the Whistle charging dock and wait for the built-in magnet to pull it into place. The light around the Whistle will turn red. Note: Make sure the Whistle button is opposite the charging cable.
- Leave the Whistle on the charging dock until the status indicator turns green, indicating the battery is fully charged. This should take about one hour.
- Once the battery is charged, re-attach it you your pet’s collar.
Note: If the red charging light does not appear, reset the Whistle by pressing and holding the button for at least 15 seconds. Wait for another 10 seconds, then place the Whistle in its charging dock.